Today’s Workout: sit-ups and pushups, 6 mile treadmill run, 44 minutes***
It has been a busy week in my little world. But being busy is good thing right?
If anything being a little busier this week has helped me to be more thankful for the little and simple things in my life. Sometimes I take the simple things for granted but this week I have found comfort in all of the small things.
Operation give thanks: Where I tell you 5 things I am thankful for each week up until Christmas. Feel free to play along if you’d like.
1. I am incredibly thankful this week for blogging and for the community and friends I have made through sharing my crazy adventures. Who would have ever thought this silly little blog would lead me to find some of my bestest friends? The simple words of encouragement, support, and love I feel each day from the blogging community are so incredibly priceless.
2. I am thankful for the sweetest Christina for her simple act of kindness of sending me some yummy candy from Canada. This simple act of kindness made my entire week and made me feel so special and loved.
3. I am especially thankful for my small and simple little house this week. It isn’t very big but it is all mine and I absolutely love being able to call it “home”. I am so lucky to have a space of my own and no matter how stressful or crazy my day is I always feel at peace when I am at home.
4. I am thankful for my little Izzy puppy. When I am stressed or busy I can always find comfort in my sweet little pup. She knows just how to cheer me up.
5. I am thankful for hard runs. I have had a few this week and they are always humbling and make me love the sport even more. If running were always perfect and easy then there would be no challenge and it would be no fun.
Share with me the simple things you are thankful for this week.
I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet that I joined Daily Mile. If your already on daily mile add me so we can be virtual workout buddies.