Today’s Workout: 30 minutes weights, 10 min elliptical, 6 miles running***
I never post a giveaway unless I 100% LOVE a product. If it’s not something I myself use and love I do not want to waste my time and yours hearing about it. In fact I have reviewed products that I did not like and even sent a few of them back because they were just that bad!
What I am trying to say is that if I am promoting something on my blog it is because I love it, I myself use it, and I am passionate about it.
With that annoying introduction out of the way I bring to you Good2Go Protein Bars.
How I learned about Good2Go: The awesome Julia brought me a few bars to try out and I was instantly hooked. When she explained to me that they were a local Utah company I was even more excited and contacted the creator Casey Child a few days later. Casey was absolutely phenomenal to work with and I was even more thrilled to hear that his wife is a runner and he is a former professional baseball player.
About Good2Go: Good2Go was created by Casey who has led an active lifestyle since he was young. Casey has learned that our bodies perform based upon that which we choose to fuel them with. After trying dozens of bars and supplements, Casey decided to create his own protein bar using only the best-tasting, best-for-you ingredients available. Through the process he chose four flavors whose taste and nutritional qualities cannot be beat: Almond Butter Chocolate Chip, Almond Butter Fruit Nut, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter Fruit Nut.
Benefits of Good2Go: These bars are 100% natural and free of all preservatives. I don’t know about you guys but as an athlete I am constantly trying to cut processed food out of my diet and fuel my body for optimal performance. These bars are 99.9% lactose-free, mostly organic, contain no refined-sugar, and possess several health benefits. They are high in protein and made with freshly ground almonds and peanuts. Again 100% all natural. Make sure to check out they’re website Here for a full list of health benefits.
Whats my opinion? I seriously LOVE these bars. All four flavors taste great and I would honestly pick them over a candy bar or heaven forbid my beloved pumpkin pie. They are seriously that good! Not only are they delicious but much beyond the taste when I eat them I know that I am fueling my body optimally.Here is a quick list of what I like about these bars and why I will continue to purchase them and incorporate them as a part of my training.
- All natural ingredients. There is no crap in these bars. Every single ingredient is something you have heard of and that is good for your body.
- No protein powder taste. I absolutely hate the taste of fake protein that you get with most protein bars but there is none of that with Good2Go. They are 100% delicious with no after taste.
- Perfect pre/post workout fuel. Good2Go passed the ultimate test for me when I ate a bar before my 5k. Generally I eat nothing before a 5k because I always get stomach cramps or end up throwing up whatever I ate. But Good2Go passed the test. Not only did I set a new PR but I felt energized, strong, and powerful the entire race.
Want to try Good2Go out for yourself? Casey has very generously offered to host a giveaway for Running For Trevor readers and TWO winners will be randomly selected. Each winner will receive an entire box of Good2Go bars all for themselves. You seriously do not want to miss out on the opportunity to try out these bars!! The giveaway will end on Wednesday December 7th.
How to Enter (leave a separate comment for each):
- Become a follower of Running For Trevor. +1
- “Like” Good2Go on they’re facebook page and tell them that Rachelle from Running For Trevor sent you. +1
- Follow Good2Go on twitter. +1
- Check out the Good2Go website and tell me what sparks your interest about these bars. +1
- From the website tell me which of the 4 flavors you would be most interested in trying. +1
- Share this giveaway on your blog and/or facebook. +1
There are 6 ways to enter and believe me you will want to win these bars. If you don’t win this giveaway don’t get your panties in a wad. Casey has offered to share a special discount code for all readers and I will be announcing that after the giveaway.